Learning how to overcome offense is essential for every Christian.
Overcoming Offenses will teach believers to recognize offense as a snare of the enemy, solely designed to entangle the child of God. You will learn how to effectively respond to and overcome offense through the power of God. This revelation will enable believers to walk in love, forgiveness, and unconquerable victory. We all have opportunities to receive offense. The victory is in the believer’s response!
Included in this teaching:
- How Christians can live a victorious life, stay in church and not get offended (Ps. 119:165)
- Even the bad things in life, God can turn around…We prove it with scripture
- We reveal that Satan is behind every offensive situation and is designed to entrap
- Blaming others will not work. We as individuals are responsible to follow Jesus Christ regardless of what others do.
- If we keep our eyes on Jesus we will stay on our Christian course with Him.
Your book titled “Offenses’ has been one of the greatest tools I have ever seen for helping people overcome and avoid deep-seated hurt and rejection, and roots of bitterness which we all eventually have to face through many of life’s circumstances. – Rev. Jeffrey Sutton, Living Word Family Ministries
There are no reviews yet.